Sunday, September 13, 2009

One sheep, two sheep, zillionth sheep

Tribute in LightImage by Tattooed JJ via Flickr

It's 2 minutes to 0300am in the morning and I'm still wide awake. This is what one and half plastic cups of San Francisco extreme caffein do to you. I had that this evening after our family had our 'breaking of fast' at a western food restaurant.

Even after 2 hours of tossing and turning, one and half our of reading (and cried too) and a glass of tropical fruit punch, here I am still very much awake. So I've decided to log into my notebook and write this in.

Another one and a half hour, I will have to wake up for 'sahur' (pre-dawn eating). Not sure how I'm gonna survive tomorrow (technically it is already tomorrow). Sure glad its a Sunday!!

I can hear that it's already started to rain outside. Maybe that will help lull me to sleep.

2 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

Well geez no wonder - after fasting for so long you have to take baby steps toward the caffeine lol!! Hope you got your sleep - have a great one!

GMG said...

Hi Leo! That's awful, counting sheep... But worse when the reason has nothing to do with caffein... ;))

Sorry for the long absence, but after one year work, I got my official week off and, as always, the week before was terrible and the return awful... ;). Furthermore, there was 09.09.09, which for me was a bit depressing, as I entered a Club 60 I would prefer to postpone the joining... ;))

Blogtrotter is now in Turkey, but in blue, after green... Enjoy and have a fabulous week!