Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hats Off




I know, I know it's been ages since I write anything in my poor blog. Mean, mean me!
A lot has been happening, mostly work related -- boring! Not to mention hectic which left me too tired to on my superfast internet connection and ancient laptop without falling asleep first. So here I am about 3 weeks later.

My company had an annual dinner last Friday nite after a 3.5 hours of townhall and brainstorming session; nothing comes for free nowadays. We suppose to come with a hat. I had no time to dress up from the office and I grabbed a chef hat from the wardobe department since it matches my white blouse - yeah how creative. Anyways I was called Ratatouille the whole nite except once when someone mistaken me for a nurse! I took that as a compliment. I got plenty of orders as well since I was wearing a chef hat. Anyways it was a good fun. I didnt bring any camera with me except my phone so these were the only pics in it. Other interesting pics were in my colleague's camera. I cant wait to see the rest of the pics.

I sincerely hope I will be able to write more often. Have a good week everyone.

No comments: