Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kembali ke Rahmatullah

Arwah Hj Ahmad Marzuki b. Hj Mohd Tahir (with 2 of his grandchildren)

My abah (father) passed away last Friday evening on Feb 27, 2009. Words can't describe the emptiness we felt. For the longest time I was wondering how should I begin to write this or where shall I start? The truth is I don't know how. I will continue when I know and ready to do so. But for now, I just want to grief and remember this wonderful man that me and my brothers called abah. May Allah bless him and place his soul amongst the forgiven. Amin.

4 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

Leo, I'm so very sorry for your loss - take all the time you need - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care.

Kerry Droll said...

Leo, I'm so very sorry for your loss - take all the time you need - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care.

GMG said...

Leo,
Sorry I couldn’t visit you for the last two weeks and sorry to read the sad news when I'm back!
My thoughts are with you!
Blogtrotter

leo said...

Kerry and Gil
Thank you.