Saturday, January 9, 2010

Simple Genius by David Baldacci

All of a sudden I'm going into this reading frenzy. Finishing one book after another. Or is it bcos I was lucky enough to be picking up books which are to my liking hence making it easy for me to breeze thru these books. Lucky, lucky me.

Must admit that I am not so much of a cop/crime investigation book person but am so glad that I found this author. David Baldacci is indeed a master in this genre and I'm looking forward to read more of his books (and he has many!!)


Simple Genius is a page turner for me. It took me less than 3 days to finish it. Thou' the ending of the whole mystery was not really to my liking but the whole journey of cracking the mystery was for me. So that counts. I have already listed out several books written by him.


Not too sure whether that's a good sign or not ... oh my poor purse!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Kerry Droll said...

Hi Leo!! Thanks for the concern - that's really sweet!! But no, we didn't feel the earthquake here - that was centered in Eureka CA which is about 700 miles North of Los Angeles County. Hope all is well with you - looks like you're getting a lot of books read! Have a great one!