Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold


I bought the book because the author wrote Lovely Bones, which I haven't read but it was suppose to be good. She was likened to the female Edgar Allan Poe. The character killed her mom on the first page. So what went wrong?

It was a slow start for me and it stayed ... slow. Took me almost 2 months to finish. *deep deep sigh*

If there was any book that kill off my reading interest, this would be the ONE.

At the end, readers were suppose to come out with their own conclusion - I dont have any and I dont care!

1 comment:

Trotter said...

Hi Leo! So, no female Poe... Thanks for the free advice... ;)

Sorry for the absence: out one week, busy on return and then caught by the flu... ;)
Blogtrotter Two is still waiting for you in Algiers... Enjoy and have a great week!