Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scent of a Woman - Korean Drama



After Secret Garden and subsequently World's Within mainly due to Hyun Bin the actor, I don't have much options of any interesting drama to watch.  But it was better that way bcos I'm easily influenced.
Anyways, I found about this drama and was hooked on it.  Storyline is not out of the ordinary.  Its pretty straight forward or rather common but I guess that why it works.  This time the writer stick to the original sappy story.  Rich, about to be engage (to a gorgeous, mean girl) guy fell for an ordinary girl who happened to be his ex-employee and he doesn't know that she has only 5 months to live.  And how their path crossed is because she has a bucket list to fulfill.  The drama is called Scent of a Woman because it followed the Hollywood movie with the same title whereby there was a tango scene by Al Pacino.  And of cos our terminally sick girl wants to learn to dance the sexy dance of tango as one of her bucket list.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for all this melodramatic, romantic, love story.  So since I can't wait for the episodes to be shown on tv plus I usually don't get the tv remote at the said time so I have to turn to the internet.  Bless the www.

The two main actors came down to KL to promote the drama recently which was how I got to know about it.  The famous OST for the drama is You Are So Beautiful sang by Kim Junsu from the band TVXQ who also made a cameo in this drama but I prefer this track.  I just learned that the singer is Kim Dong Wook and it is aptly titled Bucket List.

Until the next drama. 

No comments: