Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer



When you love the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved? Preface

I know it's inevitable. Sooner or later I would finish reading the book and it happened too soon. Last Sunday I reached 'the end' of its 756 pages. I kept going like 'oh gosh, 8 more chapters to go, 4 more, oh I should stop now and continue tomorrow etc. But it didnt happened. I continued to read. Danish my eldest son cheered me all the way (literally), my hubby shook his head while gave comment like for the life of me, I would never finish a book as thick as that even if you gave me two years to read. All were fast asleep when I finally put the book down.

More than my own life - Bella Swan

I cried. Twice. Once on page 682 and second when the above words were uttered. I'm not too sure whether I was really moved by the story or what's happening to the characters that I've grown to love or was it bcos I know 'the end' is approaching and there will be no book 5 in the series. I do enjoyed the book but I must say Eclipse (3rd book of the saga) is still my favourite.

So here's sayonara to the Twilight saga books. Its 2nd and 3rd movie will be out in Nov 09 and 2010 respectively. Until then.

No comments: