Thursday, June 4, 2009

Giving in to temptation


Kak Lin brought the Twilight book for me as promised (after I text to remind her while she was packing and after she replied and calling me dracula fan ^_^). So I'm reading that now (savouring each precious page) and mentally comparing notes with the movie.
And on top of that, yesss... I got myself the 4th book in the series. But I'm not reading it just yet. Saving the best for last. My husband's 14 year old nephew Amil said that his friend (maybe girlfriend) put off reading the last book until the very end bcos after that there will be no more continuation of the book. I told him that's exactly how I felt too!!! (same as a 14 year old ha!ha! :))) So at present, I have all 4 books in my collection. One have to return back after finish. But I will get one for my own to complete the collection.
Not a good week for me in terms of my chaotic mind (a lot of siblings-family issue to deal with) but I refuse to dwell on it here. Hubby has been a great support to my spiral downwards spirit. So these books are definitely my saviour.
Below is the trailer for the up and coming New Moon movie based from the second book of the Twilight series. I can't waitttt....enjoy the clip!
ps/ I'm on Edward's team yeahh

4 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Leo! What happened to my comment here? I'm sure I left one one the video. Well better run away from the beast again... ;))

Want to see Trakai? Blogtrotter has it and misses your comments… Enjoy and have a great weekend!

leo said...

Gil, am not too sure myself. I'm not so techny person. Am glad you come back to post another one for me. Thank youu :) Yup already paid u a visit.

Anonymous said...

Lina, you may have the book. Courtesy from me....Kak Lin.

leo said...

Thank youuuuu x 1000.... Kak Lin!!
XOXO