Monday, October 19, 2009

Chick flick movies

Last weekend was the last week of Syawal, meaning people were rushing to hold their open houses and inviting friends and relatives. We had 3 invitations in one Saturday afternoon. Needless to say, at the last house we showed up out of courtesy but couldn't eat much. I did eat a bit although I was really fulled as not too offend the host.

Back to the post title. Although I can't stand book of the same genre but movies fortunately or not (depends) I can. Most often than not, I dont indulge myself in watching TV (prefer book instead) but when I do watch ... oh boy I can go on and on! Case in point, last weekend where I took advantage of the long Diwali weekend holidays and watched 3 movies of the said genre. It nearly went to four titles if I didnt stop myself from watching Nottinghill ... again. My brain has become fuzzy and mushy due to love stories overload ... but I enjoyed it all ^_^ Below are the cute movies according to sequence - watched by yours truly.





No comments: