Friday, September 3, 2010

An everlasting love by Andy Gibb

My office is under renovation. So my team and I are cramped into this sound proof room which used to be an edit room. We will be here for the next two months or so. While everyone else is moved to another building, another 15 minutes away by car from our current location. Sometime when it is too cold we would shut the vault-like door to our room and the room would be dead silent except for our breathing. So we took turn to play whatever songs in our playlist to kill the silence. When I exhausted my 80 songs playlist, I turned to the radio and this song came up. I can't pull it off from my head ever since.

Long live the disco ^_^ Enjoy!

1 comment:

Trotter said...

Hi Leo! I’m back!! One week off, one week to deal with the mess created by the absence, a birthday almost no one noticed and a weekend to rest a little bit...

Wonderful video!!

Meanwhile Blogtrotter Two is enjoying a fabulous hotel: the Cala di Volpe in Costa Smeralda!! Enjoy, comment and have a great weekend!