Sunday, December 12, 2010

Big Bad Wolf 2010



Last October's Big Bad Wolf (book sale) had me picking up books from my to read list which made me super duper happy. Nothing made me more happy than able to spend on my most favourite thing in this world b.o.o.k.s

I love Big Bad Wolf sale. Compare to last year, this time around the place was not too crowded because it was held in a huge space and the air con works! So you have room to browse and breathe. This time around I went alone and luckily I know how to get to the place. So no time curfew since no one was waiting for me. I bought a total of 16 books and spent only RM 126. Huge, huge savings! *grin*

The after math - my arms ached for about 3 days due to carrying all my precious cargo whilst browsing rows and rows of books but it was so worth it!

Now, if I only have the time and space to read and store all these books ...

2 comments:

Trotter said...

Hi Leo! Wow! That's a lot...
You know, I'm getting concerned: I know that there are lots of books I have already that I'll never manage to read... But my problem now is different: I would love to know what are the books that I'm still buying that I won't be able to read at all... ;)

Blogtrotter Two is moving south on the Nile: water, greenery and desert… Enjoy and have a great week!

Trotter said...

From those in your picture, 2666 is a bit unbalanced, but Zafon's The Shadow of the wind is excellent!!