Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Itsy - bitsy spider


This spidey was found hanging outside our car window on our way back from my hometown. It was big one. It stayed there even when the car was moving quite fast. Finally when my husband stopped at the roadside to buy some coconut drinks and he went to shoo Mr. Spidey here but instead the creature moved into one of the back openings in the car. I couldn't help but thinking that we might exported the rural creature to the urban jungle and it might mutated the 'normal city spidey' to become giant tarantula. Opps okay, totally wrong species here. Oh well, maybe I watched the movie 'Arachnophobia' too many times ...but what ifs ... (twilight zone's music) :)

3 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

EEEEEEKKK!!! You're much more brave than me. Even with the car moving I'd probably bail out to get away from that. Since I live alone right now it's very common for me to go get neighbors or the property manager to kill spiders for me. I'm such a big baby when it comes to bugs eeeewwww.

Kerry Droll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leo said...

kerry - i can imagine you trap in one corner probably somewhere very high just to escape the spidey-hanging on to dear life while waiting for the property manager to come and rescue you!!! ^__^ happy weekend dear ...