Saturday, August 16, 2008

HSM Ice Tour


Received complimentary tickets from Disney to see High School Musical Ice Tour last night. Being the last school day before the mid semester break starts, so my kids were very excited. Althou my eldest actually thot he got to see the actual casts and I had to explain to him, what's this show all about and who are the actors. Nevertheless we enjoyed it very much. Even hubby who was very reluctant to go initially but at the end it looked like we the adults enjoyed it most!! ^_^ Thou hubby actually wants to see Vanessa Hudgens and me Zac Efron lol.


We are bringing the boys to visit their grandparents from both sides for the next 4 days to come. I'm taking this chance to unwind. Maybe catch up on the Olympic games. My cough has developed full scale now. Coughing like mad.

No comments: