Sunday, August 3, 2008

of white cake and roses

Hubby and me went to a wedding reception at Hilton KL last night. I dont know the bride and groom. Bride's mother is my hubby's automobile dealer. Whom I met for the first time, last night.

The theme was white and dramatic. The hall was decorated with many, many real white roses!!! Breathtakingly beautiful. To emphasise drama, the cake was 7 tiers!!
My favourite item of the night was the white rose arrangement on our table.
However, as of many Malay weddings held in hotels, it tend to drag past your dinner time and this one is no exceptional. Dinner was serve close to 9:40pm!! By the time dessert arrived, it was almost 11:00pm. Luckily both hubby and me came well prepared. We had Wendy's earlier with the kids at about 7:00pm :) So unlike most of the guests, we were okay.
We arrived home at 11:30pm. Just intime to watch the delayed transmission of MTV Asia Awards, held in Genting.

1 comment:

Kerry Droll said...

Wow, it looks like it was a beautiful reception - smart thinking eating ahead of time. By the time dinner rolls around I'm usually ready to go home.