Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Visitors from across the straits

I had a very hectic weekend. My relatives consist of my aunt and uncle, three cousins, a cousin wife and one second cousin from Singapore came down for a wedding. Two of my cousins, I haven't met for almost 20 years!!! Their port was my house. So over the weekend we had 7 extra people in our tiny house. Since their visit was short so the schedule was quite packed. My days were filled with chaperoning them from one place to the other. It was 2 days filled with chaos and laughter. I guess even my house had a shock. This is the first time we had that many guests stayed over at one time. But it was a blast. All of us attend a cousin's wedding on Sunday.



Since Singapore ban the selling of chewing gums so when my cousins came the first thing that they bought were what else .. chewing gum. In every shape and brands they can get their hands on. I witnessed it first hand when I brought them to the nearest mall at my place. There was this one small boy at the paying counter who can't stop looking at my cousins basket in disbelief. lol

No comments: