Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne

This was a light reading for me and I intended to finish it during the 4 days CNY break. So I brought the book back to my hometown and turned out it was an enjoyable reading for me.

The cover looks like a chick flick but content wise, the character has more clue of what's going on in her life althought it doesnt seem so in the story plot at first but it's kinda addictive.
It's about a woman who is comfortable of being homey Melissa but at the same time secretly
enjoy being the daring Honey. It's like having two personalities but not necessarily split. Know what I mean? But I must admit, at times I'm kinda impatient and tired of nice Melissa and cannot wait for her to become the spirited Honey.
All in all, I like reading about all the good men in her life especially her flatmate Nelson whom initially I thought was gay and I'm happy to be proven wrong. His like a strong pillar for her and Melissa needs constant knock on the head to make her come to her senses. I envy their friendship.

Needless to say, I finished reading its 472 pages within 3 days in between travel and family chit chat.

No comments: