Sunday, March 21, 2010

Retail therapy

I was happily browsing through the books at last week's books sale when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was my husband. Do you think these are any good? He was showing me two non-fiction titles which he intended to buy and hopefully read :) I had to surpress my laughter when I saw one of the book. Why he said? This one referring to 'How to Win Any Argument' by Robert Mayer is fine but that one 'The 360 Leader' by John C. Maxwell ... I bought that for you in the last book sale along with 'What Made Jack Welch' by Stephen H. Baum but you still hadnt read any of it. Really? Are you sure? he said. Umm hmmp I said. Okay so I just buy one then, he concluded.
Whenever I feel the need to read a non-fiction, I just look at the many distinguish and expensive titles that my hubby had ... but very seldom read, and pick one from there :))



As for the recent sale, I bought 5 books which I'm looking forward to read.

No comments: