Saturday, May 1, 2010

Retail Therapy 2 @ Book Xcess



Sometime ago I wrote about persuading hubby to visit this unknown bookstore (to me then) that I just found out about. Well, as you can see from the pic that I got him to drive me there, purchased several books and this store has now become my favourite bookstore in the entire country. All books are cheaper than anywhere plus these are all new books (not used) not did I mind before. How fabulous!! If not for the fact that I've gone to another book sale earleir (and feeling guilty of not reading them yet) I would have a shopping spree day. But the beauty of it, I dont have to wait for booksale and these books are going to remain cheap at all time, isnt it? So I can come back any time later. Gosh, I'm salivating just thinking about the store and all the books in it. Place is call Book Xcess at Amcorp Mall, PJ. I bragged about it in the office and 2 colleagues checked it out and agreed with me.

Now, if only I can get myself to drive there on my own.

1 comment:

Trotter said...

Hi Leo! You better start taking your driving training... ;))
Love your Klimt on the Art of the Day...

What about Ephesus? Blogtrotter Two has it... ;) Enjoy and have a great week!!