Sunday, August 12, 2007

Browneyes: reason for breathing


A friend from office lent me 3 of his korean music CDs. I fell in like with one. It’s a group called Browneyes. Apparently the above is their second album. One or two of the music arrangement resembles the song Roxanne from Toto and Boyz to Men. It is sooo amazing and creative. Especially the first track (it’s in Korean so I don’t know what it is actually called), the no. 6 track called ‘I wanna fall in love’, True Luv track no.8 and track no. 11. It’s very difficult to choose since all are brilliantly done!!! Track no. 15 even has the Scottish pipe and sound like something from the Corrs.

I’ve been listening to the CD for God knows how many times. Gosh, I must have it!!! I’m still listening to it as I’m writing this.

…and did I mention that I also like track no. 10?

2 comments:

Sunkyoung said...

This is what the white figure in Korean version CD cover initially got its shape. I didn't give much interest in their album cover.

The first track is "점점(Jeomjeom)" which means 'more and more.' But in this case it sings the lover leaves and gets out of sight. So, it'd be rather 'further and further' or something.

leo said...

Funny, but the cover was the first thing that attracted my attention bcos I dont know the group initially. Maybe it is just me, but the songs really blew me! Thanks for sharing the title of the 1st track.