Saturday, August 4, 2007

A fruitful Saturday


Angah made a turn to Sri Petaling on our way home from visiting Pak Su at the hospital in KL. I threw him a questioning look and he immediately answered ‘nak pegi beli buah’ (buy fruits). Oh good I said. The last time I went to the clinic the doctor advised me to eat lots of papaya. Good for my stomach and bowel system, she said. We stopped at the road site bcos my husband just saw a street vendor selling his favourite rojak buah and bought it.

Next stop was the fruit stall. After surveying some of the stalls I saw my papaya so Angah parked the car at the road site. I’d buy the papaya while Angah will pay for the mangosteen. But Danial was shouting from the car and asked me to buy his favourite fruit which is rambutan. There was no rambutan on sale but there was pulasan (which resembles rambutan and get this, taste similar like rambutan too). So at the end we bought 1kilo of mangosteen and pulasan plus my papaya. Yummy!

To all my overseas living friends who are reading this, tomorrow Angah has promised me that we will go to buy durian. ^__^ (evil, evil grin) ha!ha!

Have a good and delicious weekend everyone. Burp..excuse me...

No comments: