Monday, August 20, 2007

Not so great after all


I bought a CD entitled Greatest Hits of Korean Drama. I was so excited bcos not only the album has 3 CDs with 56 songs, it cost only RM23.90 with another 10% discount.

But my excitement was short lived. Just before chorus of the 1st song, I realized @^#*!!!! It turned out that the songs were not sung by its original singers. I only listened to 3 songs and can’t tolerate it any longer. I refused to listen to the other songs. No wonder it was so cheap!! I did puzzle at the price at first but didn’t give it much thought. Maybe it did state at the CD cover but since I can’t read Chinese characters so I failed to notice.

What a bummer!!

2 comments:

Sunkyoung said...

I'm sorry you had this bad experience.:( What's your favourite Korean drama? Mine is 'Kim Samsoon.'

leo said...

oh, i enjoyed quite a lot actually but the most would be What Happen In Bali(Bali Love Story), Full House and Sorry, I Love You. and the list is growing ^_^