Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My 2nd pair this month


I bought this yesterday. Right after my birthday lunch treat. 2 weeks ago, I bought a pair which was also white (actually it was my husband who reminded me that!!) But I cant resist this one. It was on sale!! ^_^

I once read a theory that say not to shop when you are hungry bcos you will then tend to shop more. But this was not the case for me. I was full, in fact too full but I still can't resist the temptation. I guess it takes more than an empty stomach to stop a 'shoeholic' person like me, if such word ever exist. But I'm not too bad actually.. bcos I only go berserk if the bargain is just too crazy to ignore. Just like yesterday's

Just look at it. Isn't it gorgeous? Check out the heel (wicked, wicked smile). I plan to wear it tomorrow. Guess I'll be 2 and half inches taller in the office. He!He!

3 comments:

Alma said...

The no-hungry-shopping only applies to shopping for food.
There's no remedy against shoe-shopping. At least not that I've heard of - and I don't think I would want to know.

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi Leo! Love the shoes, I am a fellow shoeaholic! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments, it's lovely to meet new bloggers! Your blog is a very interesting read, I shall visit you often!!

leo said...

Hi fellow shoeholic, r u gals as bad as carrie in sex in the city? hi!hi! thanx for visiting me :-)