Monday, November 26, 2007

TVfXQ concert in KL










I received freebies on Friday afternoon which came in a form of TVXQ concert tickets. Since I'm so into Korean musics, so my friend got me the tickets for TVXQ Asia Tour concert. I must say that this is one of the perks working here (hmm... now why didnt I get Rain's concert ticket when he was down in KL??@!$* ??) I'm not a fan but I know who TVfXQ were, well at least the group name ... and they consist of 5 young boys. But as long as it is Korean music I'm all game (even though my Korean vocab is only limited to 15 words):))
Anyways both me and a friend, both non TVXQ fans had fun that night. We identified a song popularity by the way the crowd cheered at the beginning of a song. 'Oooh ok, this one must be a famous song' and both of us would smiled knowingly. That night I learned the boys names - Xiah, Micky, Hero, Max and U-Know. At one point, I felt bad bcos the tickets that we got were actually quite good. We were quite close to them and we were not even fans!! I only have my handphone with me and the pictures were very blur. But I just put it up here to show how close we were. If I'm this close to Rain during his concert, I know I would be on cloud 9 for at least a week ha! ha!



No comments: