Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smoke gets in your eyes - The Platters

I've been neglecting my blog :( *sigh* Unintentionally I must add.
Every night I had to choose between reading my book or net surfing (or update blog) so I choose the latter one. Well, actually I chose to do both but everytime I start reading I can't help but to go ... just one more page... or maybe one more ... and for all you know it's already 1:00am and time to hit the pillow. So that's my excuse this week. The accuse book? Well, that of cos will be the subject of another entry.

Few nights ago, I watch an old movie on telly entitled 'Always' (well, maybe not that old) starring Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter. This song was in it and as a result, I found myself humming the Platter song almost whole day at work!!

So here's to pass the curse lol, hope you enjoy this old but gold melody. I'm going back to my book. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

Great song!! I love that movie. I've been blogging a little less too - with my job and working out a lot more, I'm just too plum tired but I'll do better lol. Take care!

leo said...

kerry- working out as in exercising? oh that's very good! keep u in good shape eh? i havent been exercising for so long and already run out of excuses!!! the only body parts that did any working out are my fingers on the keyboard .. lol. Take care.