Monday, June 2, 2008

Pangkor Trip Pt 2

It took me forever to finish editing. Somehow the internet speed is quite slow.
So here are the photos of our first day in Pangkor Island Beach Resort. The resort is famous for its many hornbills. Nowadays you can see some addition to animal species and there are a peacock (it roams the place as if it owns it), a huge monitor lizard and monkeys. There were signs everywhere advising visitors to lock their balcony door if they are not in and to not feed the monkeys. I bumped into one when I was rushing back to the room to change. It was at a staircase leading to the 3rd floor. I was so scared but luckily managed to slowly backed my way down and a kind guy who was at the ground floor saw me and willing to accompanied me all the way to the third floor. By the time, we saw the monkey already joined its friends on the roof of the hotel. Phew!
Other than that, if I'm not looking after the kids at the pool or the beach, I would be reading my book or snoozing under the tree at the beach. Bliss.

No comments: