Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pangkor Island Trip- the journey

Finally after several hiccups in uploading the pictures and videos, I managed to edit the first batch of photos of our recent trip.
My mother said it hasnt been raining for several days in Damar Laut but on the day we took the boat to cross, it was raining very heavily!! But when we reached Lumut jetty several minutes later it was bright and sunny again. Yippee!
On the ferry to Pangkor Island we stayed at the upper deck all the way. We passed the Navy Basal in Lumut hence the many naval ships along the shore.


1 comment:

GMG said...

Hi Leo! Sorry for the speedy visit! I’ve been busy the whole last week and will be out in the next, so this is far less than your blog deserves… ;(( But I promise I’ll come back with more time after June 10th, at least…
However, to avoid leaving you empty hands, I published a last post on Marrakesh 2006 at Blogtrotter. ;))
Enjoy!