Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Late night movie

I have to bribe hubby to go and watch this with me. Okay you are paying, he said. Since it was a 1045pm movie, my husband was very sure he's gonna fall asleep.
Many said that this is the better movie compare to DaVinci Code of the same author. To me althou' Tom Hanks looked better here and I like the book better than DaVinci Code ... but not the movie. I enjoyed it but not as much as the first one. Maybe bcos it's just too much information - fiction myth/legends intertwine with facts makes a good reading but just too much too fast on screen.
Amidst the cat and mouse chase (bomb tickling, villain to catch) my hubby did doze off.

2 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Leo! Sorry for the absence, but I’ve been busy with my parents’ health; almost 180 years to care... ;)

Not a huge fan of Dan Brown... ;(
Like you say, so many books, so little time; one has to make choices... ;))

Blogtrotter is paying homage to Vilnius as European Capital of Culture 2009. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

leo said...

Hope your parents are getting better Gil. Take care too.