Thursday, May 14, 2009

So many books, so little time

I so feel like Frank Zappa ... when he quoted those words.

Last Saturday, I dragged the whole family to a book sale. I couldnt find the book I spesifically wanted, nevertheless I did (accidentally) end up with 6 other titles ^_^

The next day, I managed to persuade hubby (and our boys) to stop by at another bookstore so I can get 'the' book and I ended up with another 3 titles. How did that happen? Those, plus two books 'borrowed' from my sis-in law I now have 15 books in my to-read list ?!?##

Kak Lin if you are reading this, I think your Khaled Hosseini books are going to be with me for 'quite a while' before I can have it return :)

Since this week is the exam week for my kids so after dinner is revision time so that left me with little time to kill before hitting the sack. Can't stay up too late on week days. And since I'm reading Eclipse (sequel to New Moon), it takes quite a willpower to only limit myself to only 3 chapters nightly. Sigh

Okay got to return to Edward (the vampire character in Eclipse).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taka pa lambat. But do you still want to read "Twilight"? If you do, I'll bring it over end of this month. - K.Lin

leo said...

YES PLEEZZ! I'm saving for the 4th book. Still too expensive for my usual budget for 1 book.
Thank you K. Lin!!