Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fly Me to the Moon

I’m a sucker. Sucker for books!!!! I’m still in the midst of reading ‘Fly Away Peter’ by Stevie Morgan and they are 3 other unread novels in my books collection show off cum storage for everything else cupboard. And yet I bought another one in MPH yesterday.

Well it’s actually 2 books in one for RM35.90. Don’t sound too bad isn’t it? I sooo want to get the Temple (about the same genre as Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code) at the same price but since I’ve already spent on 6 months stock of contact lens + Bibah’s new pair of glasses (Danial sat on her glasses which I last bought) + Halim’s flight ticket to Kuching and not to mention mak abah‘s hotel fee which I have yet to book. So after doing my math, I’ve decided to get the 2 in 1 book which will not make me feel too guilty.

Oh yeah, while I was in MPH yesterday, I saw a book entitled Fly Me to the Moon. Is there a song by the same title or come to think of it maybe its in the lyric? I can't get it off my head. I kept singing that phrase and humming the rest of the song till this morning. Was it by Frank Sinatra? ...here I go again...fly me to the moon..mmm..mmm..in other words...darling be true...in other words...

No comments: