Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's too late


I've just finished watching Lake House on TV. Once you disregard it's illogical 'long distant' relationship and stop questioning, the story is quite enjoyable. Yes folks, I actually did that. I just go with the flow even thou the storyline is crap. Why you ask? Must there be a reason? Okay, okay I confess, I have this long crush on Keanu Reeves. Ha!Ha! But apart from Matrix, I have yet to see anything else quite suit him well. See, I'm not that bias.

Anyways, there was this song in the movie which I remembered so long ago. Oh it suited one of the scene so well. It's too late by Carole King. I forgot how beautiful the song is and the lyric is so so sad.

3 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I agree with you! The storyline is weak, but the film is still very enjoyable!

drcool said...

thnx.We have become used to the loss of patients.Being in a hospital specialized only in cardac patients,we come across with a lot of similar cases. But I still feel sorry for certain patients,not all.W.slm...

Anonymous said...

woow Keanu Reeves looks nice!!
i like his movie Littel buddha too.
storyline is crap? lol
i dont think i can watch it then.
u are such a loyal girl...
thanks sooo much for the beautiful song!!
didnt know the name of song, but it brings me back memories of the 70's!! sappy.