Wednesday, October 31, 2007

and I blame it on...



Been away from the office for the past 2 days for an external training on leadership. This is a 3 modules course + 3 half a day follow up sessions which will take 3 months to complete. Each module will have an assignment which must be completed within 2 weeks. The first assignment requires me to do a 2 pages write up after interviewing 3 managers & senior managers. After today's session, I still have 5 more to go! God help me!!




Training was held in this hotel called Palace of Golden Horses which housed Tiger Woods and David Beckham before. The downside of having training in a hotel is that you will be surrounded by food! I think I already gained 2 kilos! Just today, I wallopped 5 scoops of different flavour ice cream for dessert. And I'm convinced that my blood is overflowed with caffein (after consuming one cup after another) within these 2 days.

I refuse to think about the amount of emails I have to face and clear tomorrow after being away from my messy desk for the past 2 days. *sigh*

2 comments:

GMG said...

Forget the blood and the weight; just enjoy! Beckham, Tiger... if you see Pretty Julia tell me...
Have a great time!
Gil

leo said...

Gil - i like julia too :)