Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday 15-01-08





Today is my hubby's birthday. SMSes and calls were pouring in since early morning wishing him happy birthday. The children prepared a birthday card for their papa since last weekend. Hubby even had his favourite chocolate banana secret recipe cake from colleagues in his office. Our family had a small dinner celebration at Jack's Place (again). Twice for me, the first for everybody else. Hubby enjoyed his mixed grill but my baked kurau was quite salty (and it suppose to be their signature dish??). I didnt take any dessert bcos I was craving for Starbuck's latte since last week so I got it after our dinner. Since the children are having school tomorrow so we end the night early.
Happy Birthday to my dearest once again. Muah!

No comments: