Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last Farewell (live) by Big Bang

I have to start this post with a warning. If you are used to my music post and how most of the songs are somewhat soothing to the ear, well this one is totally the opposite!! This song occuppied the top 3 positions in korean music billboard for the end of 2007. It's from the group called Big Bang. Their songs are like the ones people thought my sons would more likely to appreciate, but in this case its me, their mom :-D. The first time I saw the video was on Channel V and a few LIVE performances later courtesy of KBS channel in their Music Bank show, I was hooked. The song sort of grow on you. So if you don't like loud, hip hop, rap song, take my advice -don't play the video.
For the rest of us 'forever young' (at least in the heart ^_^) people -here's the live version- enjoy!

2 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

I'm a 40 year old woman who actually loves hip-hop and rap. This reminds me of the old Menudo days of my teenage years. Thank you!

leo said...

kerry - you go girl!!! n pleasure is all mine, TQ too.