Friday, March 14, 2008

Crying Without Words by Yoon Mirae

My KDrama ended last Monday. Good for me. So for now my Monday and Tuesday nights are free again. Phew! But I must admit I miss the drama hauntings songs. Not only the storyline but in Korean dramas even their melodies will haunt you too :p

There are several (no make that all) songs in this drama which I like. To name a few (since only a few are translated into Eng) they are: My Love, Heart is Sad by Tei and this one which I like best - Crying without Words by Yoon Mirae (she happens to be Korean best female rapper). Unfortunately the fanmade video featuring this song only include the tear jerking clips from the drama. I guess to emphasize or increase the impact of the song. So if you are like me and don't understand the lyric, I'm sure it's without doubt a sad one. But the storyline was really not that sad. Anyways enjoy the song.

No comments: