Sunday, March 16, 2008

Indulgence


Lately there has been an invasion. In the form of donuts. Yes you read me right. We use to have only Dunkin Donuts. But since late last year at least 2 more outlets have made their presence felt. One of it is this one.
Since it cost RM2 for a single donut so it makes more sense to buy it in half dozen which cost you RM9.50 instead. And like almost all that suppose to be hip and happening you are required to queue for it. And it's usually a long one. At certain location usually at more upscale shopping mall the queue can be a mile long!! So far, our family favourites are Chicochinos(Homer Simpson's favourite), Witnut(peanut butter filling), Chocoring(what else but chocolate topping with more chocolate as filling) and few more which I cant remember what's it call.

There goes my waist line.

2 comments:

Kerry Droll said...

mmmmmmm dounuts (imagine that in Homer Simpson's voice lol). Someone at work is always bringing in donuts or cupcakes. I can usually say no unless they have sprinkles - then I gotta have one. I admit it - I'm weak for sprinkles! Have a great one!

leo said...

kerry- oh, i could be the person's best friend. imagine cupcakes with sprinkles ...delicious!