Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farewell do

A colleague is leaving the company. Her last day will be mid of next week. Since Thursday is a public holiday, so we took the opportunity to go for a small farewell gathering for her last night. Another colleague cannot make it bcos she has gone back to Malacca. So there were only 4 of us. We went for a Japanese buffet dinner at Saisaki. Enough to say that by the end of our two and half hours buffet dinner, none of us can even cross our legs. We were very full. The two non-motherhood experience girls jokingly concluded that is how one felt during pregnancy bcos their stomachs were bulging (err.. not even close girls)

2 in 1, last Mar 17 was also Phoena's birthday

NJ's first attempt on Japanese food and she enjoys it. While Yu cannot figure out how on earth she managed to eat so much. Hmm..do ponder
My starter plate. I was so at home. I luurrvvve my sashimi, sushi, little bit of wasabi and I even tried Korean cabbage kimchi which was quite spicy. After many, many plates later I had two cups of white nescafe which kept me awake till about 5:30 hr. Serve me right.



No comments: