Saturday, September 8, 2007

Awakenings


I just finished watching Awakenings. I know, I know its an old movie but I never get the chance to watch it (or maybe just plain uninterested before) until just now. Maybe this comment of mine is many years too late...but anyways Robert DeNiro's acting was superb. His portray as a neurologically damage patient was so believable. And Robin Williams as his compassionate doctor was brilliant too. This is a good movie. I'm glad I was able to catch it.
Cried my eyes out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend is a hard-core fan of DeNiro and this movie :)
but i couldnt watch it all.
yeah very sad...

leo said...

thanx for visiting me Niki. Yeah deNiro is such a fine actor. agreed this was a sad story. till now i cannot bring myself to watch another sad story called i am sam starring sean penn.