Saturday, September 15, 2007

I’m doomed

Last week I started watching a Korean drama called Lovers and now I’m hooked. I hardly got the chance to watch TV often but when I got the chance I will surf the channels and that’s when I usually bummed into certain movie worse if it’s a series or drama especially Korean, then that’s it – gone case! Since last week, I’ve been diligently tucking the kids to bed at 10pm sharp and begging my hubby to past me the TV remote at 1030pm. Luckily so far there is no football at that hour on other channel but again I’m not sure how long this good fortune gonna last…

As I’m writing this, I remembered receiving a sms from my sis-in law aka
No.1 K-drama fan (she has a library full of original k-drama dvds – and they don’t come cheap either). Usually I refuse her offer to lend me any dvd bcos I’m so afraid of getting hook up on any(actually trying so hard not to be so ahjumma (korean word for an older woman) unless I myself want to watch..like in this case. Hmm..maybe if worse come to worst I would ask her to lend me her dvd...gosh! this is what Korean dramas do to you. Trust me, they are very addictive… especially the good one...so caution – don’t ever start or you’ll be happily doom...like me.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like Hyun Bin or something..
oh sooo difficult to remember korean name :)
thanks and happy weekend to u tooo!!

leo said...

korean names are so alike. i have plenty whom i like but can never remember most of their names - let me see -Soh Ji Sop, Jung Ji Hoon n the list goes on :-)