Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lobster yummy

This pic was taken quite sometime ago, in Aug to be precise on my birthday. While looking for a place to have lunch both me and hubby bummed into this seafood restaurant which serves lobster. I kinda like lobster but they don't come cheap here. I've been lucky that the first time I had lobster was at this old restaurant in SS2 PJ called what else...Lobsterman. Ambient was not that great but food was good. Ironically it was introduced to us by our expatriate friends from Hong Kong and Sweden from my hubby's previous company. Guess good food can be smell miles away!! The first time I had it, our HK friend had to show me how to use the utensil to get the meat! So it has been 'the' place for us eversince if we do feel like having lobster. Luckily that urge only comes on special occasions. Although Lobsterman is quite affordable compare to others that we've came across before but I don't think our pocket can cope of too much lobster 'urges'.

6 comments:

GMG said...

Yummy! It doesn't come cheap anywhere... but it's great!
Enjoy, but beware the cholesterol... Have a great weekend!

leo said...

i've read somewhere that the cholesterol in lobster is much lower?? misleading fact or is it just gimmick? ha!ha! anyways u hv a good week ahead.

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Yum-I do love eating lobster, and crab!! Looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

good shot of lobster!!
yeah they are expensive!!
maybe this size is about USD$20-30 or more in jp.
how did u eat it? grilled and butter sauce?

leo said...

sophie - tell me about it. i think i love all crustaceans. little mermaid n nemo are probably very angry wt me :-) but cannot help it, they r so, so delicious!

niki - the first time i had it oriental style 'something sweet sour gravy like'. The next time around was mostly buttered sauce, some even wt cheese! goodness, i felt hungry already. yummy indeed.

Anonymous said...

lobster with cheeese!?
thats new to me :)
thanks leo-chan!!